Monday, September 29, 2008

Batman Legos Villain #1 - Poison Ivy


Last week I got the Batman Legos video game and I thought that I'd talk about the villains. Poison Ivy is the first one that I'm going to talk about.

I like Poison Ivy because she's a plant girl. She can shoot vines, climb inside a plant's mouth and survive when the mouth is closed. She has a doggy plant that squirts people with something that makes you fall in love with Poison Ivy.

That's all, I hope you like my talk about Poison Ivy. Next time, I'll talk about Mr. Freeze.

Check out Poison Ivy's wiki page for more information.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Evan,

Poison Ivy sounds like a really cool villain. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near her, even if I were Batman.

I really like your villain blog. Keep it up.

Corby said...

Poison Ivy is pretty cool. I like plant girls, too.

She's kind of scary...I think she could beat me up...but I'm not really that tough.

My favorite villain is the Joker from the first Batman movie.